Our small class size allows children of diverse backgrounds and developmental levels to receive the individual attention they need to thrive in kindergarten.
Why choose Morningside School for kindergarten?
- Small class sizes! Morningside Kindergarten only has 12 children in each class!
- Optional full day Kindergarten experience!
- Our curriculum includes The Reading For All Learners Program to improve phonemic awareness, comprehension, and fluency!
- We offer daily opportunities for children to participate in hands on learning activities like art, music, movement and exploratory science!
- Morningside School’s Kindergarten program meets & exceeds most requirements outlined by public schools.
Our Kindergarten Program schedule is Monday through Friday only. Our AM session is from 8:30 to 11:30 and our PM session is from 12:30 to 3:30. There is an optional lunch hour from 11:30 to 12:30 daily. We also offer a full day program from 8:30 to 3:30. For pricing or enrollment information click here.