Our small class size allows children of diverse backgrounds and developmental levels to receive the individual attention they need to thrive in kindergarten. Our enrollment is also flexible in that we accept children that miss the public school Kindergarten birthday cut off.
Why choose Morningside School for kindergarten?
- Small class sizes! Morningside Kindergarten only has 12 children in each class!
- Optional full day Kindergarten experience!
- Our curriculum includes The Reading For All Learners Program to improve phonemic awareness, comprehension, and fluency!
- We offer daily opportunities for children to participate in hands on learning activities like art, music, movement and exploratory science!
- Morningside School’s Kindergarten program meets & exceeds most requirements outlined by public schools.
The schedule is Monday through Friday only. Our AM session is from 8:30 to 11:30 and our PM session is from 12:30 to 3:30. There is an optional lunch hour from 11:30 to 12:30 daily. We also offer a full day program from 8:30 to 3:30. For pricing or enrollment information click here.