Every year in December, Morningside School does a Food Drive for our local Food Pantry. This year we are doing our Annual Food Drive, but we want to extend a bigger challenge as well to show kindness! No better time than now to teach our children about love and kindness! Take the challenge– we dare you!
50 Random of Acts of Kindness for Christmas
1. Go through your toys and donate ones you don’t play with to charity or local children’s hospital
2. Donate food to your food bank- either purchase food or go through your pantry.
3. Donate pet supplies to the shelter and go pet some of the animals.
4. Help a sibling to do a chore or other job.
5. Donate books you no longer read or volunteer at a school to read to children.
6. Put money in the Salvation Army bucket.
7. Bring breakfast to your school teacher.
8. Leave a little treat in the mailbox for the mailman.
9. Take a treat to the local fire or police station.
10. Fulfill an angel tree …